Introducing The LifeGlider™
The LifeGlider is a unique ambulatory assistive device.
It is designed to permit upright, hands-free mobility, and to reduce falls.
- 一年支架保養 (不適用家用優惠計劃)
- Made of strong, durable steel
- Lightweight (approximately 15 lbs.)
- Adjustable legs
- Smooth rolling wheels permit indoor or outdoor use
- Comfortable padded seat
- Wheel lock, can be positioned on right or left side
- Padded hand grips
- Folds for easy storage or transport
- Patented design
- Permits hands-free mobility
- Encourages proper gait and balance
- Secures center of gravity
- Designed to reduce/eliminate falls
- Can be used indoors or outdoors in ADA compliant environments
- Seat allows partial or full weight to be relieved from legs if desired
Center of Gravity
The Problem with Walkers
This video illustrates how the LifeGlider prevents falls by securing the user at his center of gravity. Four points of contact (two seat bones and two hip bones) hold the user securely even when feet and hands are not engaged in helping the user to balance or stay upright.
NOTE: this video is for demonstration only, and not recommended use of the LifeGlider; it is showing effective fall prevention through securing the center of gravity.